Every application has a notification feature, and Google Assistant is no different. If you have bored with the same default sound for your apps and wish to change the notification sound for Google Reminders, then you can change it by following the steps mentioned below.
How to Change Google Assistant Reminder Sound?
If you wish to change the Google Assistant Reminder Sound, then you have to follow the steps listed below:
• Go to the “Google” application on the device you are currently using.
• Press on the “More” button located at the end right-hand side of the screen.
• Click on the “Settings” option to change the Google Assistant Reminder Sound.
• Press on the “Discover” button given below the “Notifications” option.
• Now, you have to press on the “Ringtone” option given below the “Priority Notifications” option.
• After that, choose the sound which you wish to place for the Google Reminders.
• In case you have a phone which runs Android 8.0 Oreo, then you will not get the “Ringtone” button or “Priority Notifications” button. Rather, you will get the “Get notifies about” title.
• Below the title, you have to press on the “Reminders” option.
• After that, press on the “Sound” option.
• Then, select the sound which you wish to place for Google Reminders.
• You will also have the vibration option on the screen.
How to Edit Google Reminders?
In case you wish to edit a Google Reminder, then you can tell the Google Assistant, or you can go through it by yourself. Follow the steps listed below to edit Google Reminders through Assistant or settings:
• To edit a Google Reminder, you have to open the Google Assistant, and you can tell it to open the Reminders window.
• You can give commands to the Google Assistant such as Where are my Reminders, find my reminders, find my next reminder and many more.
You have to go to the “Settings” option for getting the previous and recent reminders. Go through the steps given below to edit Google Reminders through Settings:
• Go to the “Google” application.
• Click on the “More” button located at the end of the screen.
• Press on the “Settings” option located below the “Google Assistant” window.
• Open the “Services” option.
• Click on the “Reminders” option.
• In this option, you will get the list of the entire reminders.
• Press on the “Reminders” to start editing the time, name and frequency.
• You also have the option for removing any reminder by going to the “Settings” option.
How to Set Google Reminders on Desktop?
When you are working on the system and wish to create a short note on the desktop to do that work later. Regularly, you will keep the phone on your hand and command the Google Assistant to make a quick reminder. You also can make reminders on the desktop instead of using Google Assistant.
After creating a short reminder on the desktop, it will even start showing on the phone screen. Follow the steps given below to set Google Reminders on the desktop:
• Go to the “Google Chrome” browsing application.
• Enter the question in the search bar to set a reminder.
• After that, tap on the “Enter” button.
• Now, you will see the “Set a reminder” checkbox on the screen.
• Type the important information such as time, date and title.
• After that, press on the “Remind me” button located on the “Google Now” URL.
Franklin Patrick is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Charlie has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.