Every small and big celebration these days is incomplete without social media. When it comes to social media platforms, Snapchat is one of the most well-known and popular platforms. It has a large user base than ever now and even continually growing. You may know that you can use make your filters directly through the Snapchat app. The process is given below.
Creating a Snapchat filter
1. Launch the Snapchat app on your phone and go to your profile by tapping the Profile icon on the app.
2. Then, find the button-shaped settings button over there and tap on it to explore settings.
3. Go to ‘Filters & Lenses’ now.
4. Choose ‘Filters’ from there.
5. Go to the top section and tap the button present over there for creating a new filter.
6. Select the ideal reason for creating your Snapchat filter
7. Get started by choosing any of the available templates by Snapchat.
8. You can edit your Snapchat filter accordingly as well. There will be a dedicated edit option to edit the text of the chosen template. Even you get the option to add sticker along with your text.
9. You can make your filter look exciting by adding your Bitmoji along with your friend’s Bitmoji as well. Go to the search and add two friends for featuring.
10. Once you are done with the filter, tap on the tick-mark button.
11. Next, give an ideal name to your filter to make it recognizable and then schedule accordingly. You can choose to let you filter last as long as you want. It is possible to keep them up shortly for hours or long for a week or more.
12. Choose the area that you wish to cover with your filter. You must know that you will have to pay a dedicated amount for filters. The size of Geofence will affect the overall price too.
13. After choosing the specific area, double-check all of the information to complete the process.
14. Send your Snapchat filter for approval by tapping the ‘Submit’ button. Once it is approved, you will be notified. You need to make the payment to get done with the process.
In this way, you can successfully create your filter on Snapchat. You must know that the designed filter depends upon the time of lasting and the selected location. It is possible to create a more complex filter as well with the use of editing software and submit them to Snapchat.
Franklin Patrick is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Charlie has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.