You must agree that customizing is a great way to make your desktop more attractive. But, you might not be comfortable with the default desktop icon size. So, you can easily modify them and reduce their size. So, here are some instructions to decrease the size of desktop icons.
Using Windows 10, 8.1, 7 and Vista
Here is the process of making the desktop icons smaller in Windows 10, 8.1, 7, and Vista. Follow the instructions carefully.
• First, you will have to go to the main desktop and right click.
• After that, choose View and click further small, medium, and large to decrease or increase the size of your icons.
Using Mac OS X
Here is the process of reducing the size of desktop icons in Mac OS X. Follow the instructions carefully.
• First, you can right click on your main desktop and choose “Show View Option.”
• After that swipe the slider towards the left to change your icon size.
• Then you can see the red button to close, and your Settings will confirm.
Using Windows XP
Here is the process of reducing desktop icons smaller in Windows XP. Follow the instructions carefully.
• First, you will have to right click on the main desktop and select properties.
• After that, click Advanced.
• Choose the icon from the item’s section.
• Type the smaller number in the size section.
• Now, hit OK, to confirm your changes and return back to the desktop.
Fixing Zoom Mode in iOS
Here is the process of setting zoom mode in iOS. Follow the instructions carefully.
• First, you will have to launch the Settings app.
• Then find “Display and Brightness “and click on it.
• After that, you can select the View option and set to Zoomed it
• Now, there is a new screen. It’s called: Display Zoom”.
• If you want, then you can decrease your home screen and set the icons to standard.
• First, you need to long press on the main screen.
• Then choose Home Settings or Desktop Settings.
• Select Icon Layout to see size options.
• Now, swipe left to reduce or increase the size of icons.
Using an iPhone or iPad
Here is the process of reducing icon size in iPhone or iPad. Follow the instructions carefully.
• First, you will have to open Settings of your iPhone or iPad.
• After that, select the General option.
• Then click on Accessibility.
• Now, click on the Text Size option.
• Move the slider and adjust the size as per your preference.
Franklin Patrick is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Charlie has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.