Is your iPhone stuck on the Apple Logo while starting your iPhone? Unable to start the device or can’t go to the home screen. In these types of situations, users may think that their iPhone is wholly ruined, but sometimes it’s not necessary that it fully malfunctions. As in some cases, there is a higher possibility that the iPhone starts working. Therefore, to keep it in our mind, here are some steps by which one can get their iPhone out of a Startup loop and again starts working. In order to starts working, follow the steps which are mentioned below.
Reboot your iPhone
For fixing the iPhone stuck on Apple logo issue users needs to reboot or restart their device. In most cases, this option won’t troubleshoot the issue, but it is one of the easiest and simplest methods which won’t charge you single rupee more than few seconds accept waiting for the phone to start working again. Unluckily, if this method doesn’t work out, then we suggest you that perform a hard reset. Though, it is a more comprehensive type of reboot that many times helps users in resolving the issue. But still stuck on Apple logo, then try fixing using another method.
Try Recovery Mode
If the restart method doesn’t help you in fixing the issues, then use this recovery method try to troubleshoot your issue. For this, you have to put your iPhone in recovery mode. As the recovery mode allows the iPhone to easily link with the iTunes and restore a new installation of the iOS or a backup of your data directly onto your phone. However, recovery mode regularly works more than a restart, but even it doesn’t solve the issue every time you want to solve. If this method doesn’t fix the issue, try following another technique.
Using DFU Mode
After trying the Recovery mode, still facing the same iPhone stuck on Apple logo issue. No worries, there is some issue in booting up your iPhone. However, Device Firmware Updates commonly abbreviated as DFU prevents your iPhone from automatically booting up so that you can connect it to iTunes and restore your iPhone and starts a new iPhone.
Honestly, using the DFU modes is quite tricky and needs more practice to use it as it is a precise set of actions. But if you try one or more time and you will get it. In order to enter the DFU mode, one need to follow few simple steps which are as follows:
- Click on ‘iTunes’ to open on your computer.
- After that, attach the USB cable to connect the iPhone to your system easily.
- Now, by long pressing the ‘On/Off’ tab located on the right-hand side of the iPhone turned it off.
- Once the phone is switched off, long press the on’ off tab for at least 3 seconds.
- Once 3 seconds have been passed, keep pressing the On/Off tab and start pressing the ‘Home’ button appears on the front screen of your iPhone.
- Then, hold both the buttons for 10 seconds.
- Next, release the ‘On/Off’ tab but still pressing the ‘Home’ button showing on the front of your iPhone for 5 seconds more.
- Now, check anything appeared on the iPhone screen such as the Apple logo, linked to iTunes prompt, etc. This indicates that you are not in DFU Mode and have to start the process again from the step-1.
- In case, if your iPhone screen is black and doesn’t show anything on the screen, you are in the DFU mode. Well, this can be hard to observe, but the screen of your iPhone which enabled shows little tricky and not showing anything else.
- Alternatively, when you are in the DFU mode, a notification window will appear in iTunes on your computer system and asked you to restore your iPhone. Also, one can choose either load a backup or restore your iPhone to the factory settings of the stored data on your iPhone.
Franklin Patrick is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Charlie has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.